Tuesday 20 November 2018

Playing Golf in the Woods

Hello lovely peeps



I'm trying to build up my stash of male cards and for this one I've used Playing Golf - one of the re-released rubber stamps from Lili of the Valley.

I stamped onto Simply The Best card and coloured in with Copics:
Skin: YR000, YR00, YR01
Hair/Wood: E55, E23, E25
Metal: N0, N1, N3
Bag: E71, E74, E77
Hat: G21, YG63, G94
Shorts: E70, E71, E74
Shirt/Socks: C0, C1, C2
Outline: B000

Other ingredients:
6x6" card blank
Winter Woods papers (LOTV)
X-Cut Circle dies (standard and large sets)
Sketchy Wishes sentiment stamps (LOTV)
twine and ribbon from stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

2 comments:

hollyberry said...

Such a cute card but would be lovely for any male. Nicola x

Fikreta said...

great card!