Saturday 17 November 2018

Lovely bunnies

Hello lovely peeps


This is another one of the gorgeous girl images that was a digi earlier in the year at Lili of the Valley and is now available in rubber as part of the So Lovely stamp sheet.

Speaking of digis - I'm sure some of you will be delighted to hear that Lili of the Valley have digis for sale again in their new Etsy shop.

So, back to my card. I have the digi version of this one and I printed it onto Simply The Best 200gsm card and coloured it in with Copics
Dress: RV11, RV32, RV34
Skin: YR000,YR00, YR01
Hair: E23, E25, E53, E55

Other ingredients:
X-Cut circle dies
Winter Pastels paper pack (LOTV)
Teenage Girl sentiment stamp (LOTV)
flowers from WOC
pink adhesive gems
Tim Holtz greenery die

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Pile It On  #148 Pets
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #20 Anything Goes with a critter

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for the heads up on LOTV on etsy. I love their images but I'm better with digis. Love Dawn x

Fikreta said...

Its so great card!
hugs

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, such sweet, snuggly little bunnies, Katrina, and gorgeously soft colors! Beautifully done! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Keti's Projects said...

Such a sweet and gentle card. Love your colouring too. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope you will join us again this month. Keti (DT)