Thursday 15 November 2018

350 in dog years

Hello lovely peeps


Just popping in to show you the card I made for my friend's 50th birthday - she's a dog lover if you hadn't guessed :o)

Paper piecing is a great way to use up scraps. I used tiny little pieces for the collars (putting my reading glasses to the test with those :o)

Ingredients:
8x8" card blank
papers from stash, mostly from Vintage Charm pad by MME
Mini Crazy Dog stamps by Tim Holtz 
Dogz stamps by Hobby Art
Thought Talk Bubbles die by Sizzix

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Pixie's Snippets Playground #339
 Fab 'n' Funky #416 With an animal
Pile It On  #148 Pets

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun card

Carole Pollard said...

Such fun a great design idea Love and hugs Carole x

Di said...

Great card Katrina - and wonderful paper piecing as well! Really made me smile.

Hugs

Di xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
Hugs

Anne said...

That's fab Katrina, you do have some lovely ideas!
Anne x

Tammy L said...

Oh my gosh! I love scene cards! Really great job! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT