Saturday 25 August 2018

Have a Champion day

Hello lovely peeps


This is the birthday card I made for my nephew who is a Formula 1 fan, using the Racing Cars stamp set from Woodware. I've tried to do the car and helmet in Mercedes/Lewis Hamilton colours.

I went for the no-lines technique again and coloured in with Copics.
Bodywork: C0, C1, C3, C5, G0000, G000, G12
Tyres:  N3, N5, N7
Helmet: N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, Y13, Y15, Y19, G14, G07, R14, R27


Other Ingredients:
Simply the Best 200gsm white card
an old black memento ink, third generation stamping
5"x7" Papermania card blank
Mankind 6x6 paper pad by Simply Creative
Nesting star dies from Crafters Companion
Nesting circle dies from X-Cut
Little Birdie 2 stamp set by Inkydoodles ('have a' 'day')

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge #399
 
Copic UK Official FB Group  Anything Goes with optional No Lines colouring
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #394 Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge #103 You are a star
Scrap from your heart #24 one for the guys 
Scrapping 4 Fun Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

10 comments:

KathyA. said...

I absolutely ADORE this card! Your no-line coloring is great, and I especially like the paper strips with colorful lines. They almost look like tread marks (but I bet that is what you had in mind when you created them?!) Great guy card. Am sure it will be loved. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. DT Kathy

KathyA. said...

Oh... I think that I left a key point off of my last post. (Because I was so excited to tell you how much I liked your card!) Here it is- Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. DT Kathy

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Katrina, a perfect design for your nephew. Your colouring is amazing! xx

Darlene said...

Fabulous coloring and theme Katrina! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘You are a STAR!’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

meg said...

fabulous card, love the papers and layout

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the papers
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

FantaSTIC card for your nephew! I'm so glad you could share it with us for our "You are a Star" challenge at Dies R Us!

Priya said...

So pretty.
Thank you for joining us at SCrapping4fun.
Priya DT

Renate said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Renate DT

Majda said...

Beautiful card!Love the papers and colours.
Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
Majda DT