Saturday 7 July 2018

Totally Girly

Hello lovely peeps


It's the first Saturday of the month so it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Calendar. Our theme this month is 'Totally Girly' and we have two fab sponsors.

 Pink Gem Designs

 Crafty Ribbons

For my card I've used Cocktail Emma from Pink Gem Designs and coloured her with Copics. For the paper piecing I used papers from the Frou Frou Elegance digikit by Crafters Companion.


Other ingredients:
The Fox Says stamps from My Sentiments Exactly
Glamour Dust glitter
Sakura Pigma Micron Pen .005

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Sweet image, lovely CAS design, love the soft palette.
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

meg said...

fab image she looks as though she is enjoying herself

Liz said...

Great card, Katrina. Love the colours you've used and the paper piecing is lovely. xx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs