Sunday 29 July 2018

Seaside Pop and Twist

Hello lovely peeps


Just a quick post to show you the Pop and Twist card I made for my Brother-in-law using a Hunkydory card blank (kindly provided by Suzanne at one of our recent Craft Club sessions). These were so easy to use, I may have to invest in some myself :o) 

Other ingredients:
Free 'Coastal' papers by Naomi Hocking downloaded from Papercraft Inspirations
Extra strong red tape
black Memento ink

This is the outside, complete with band to hold the card closed.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
4 Crafty Chicks  #413 interactive cards

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

Colette said...

Fantastic card Katrina. I'm sure your brother-in-law will love it x

meg said...

wonderful and interesting layout and card, great images

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs