Saturday 29 June 2024

Lighthouse

Hello lovely peeps



My mojo has been a bit AWOL lately so I've been casting around for some inspiration. I saw this lovely photo inspiration challenge over at Time Out so I've used the theme and colours as the basis for my card (which I'm planning to use for a friend who's moving house soon, fingers crossed). 

For the layout I was inspired by this absolutely stunning card by Cecile Ribon


The lighthouse is from an old Art Inspirations stamp set and the sentiment is from an old Woodware set (Tiny Phrases). For the background I used Pink Frog watercolour card and painted on 3 circles with watercolour paints



I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

The Male Room #187 ribbon or twine (twine going through eyelets)
Krafty Chicks Challenge 722 All occasions
Little Red Wagon 762 layer it up

Thanks for stopping by, 
Katrina x


7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful masculine card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Ribbon or twine challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge. Please remember to copy and paste the challenge badge into your post. It is a requirement we look for when choosing our winners and honourable mentions.
Faith DT

Viv said...

Absolute CAS perfection! Love it.

Sarah said...

CAS but SO much detail. A lovely card x

Bobby said...

The colorful dots inspired by Cecile brought in the clouds and made a great place to ground your wonderful little lighthouse, Katrina. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Pamela said...

such a CAS And classic card that you've created here for us at The Male Room. This is perfect for anyone that just loves the lighthouse!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun miniature version of the inspiration photo! I love the corner placement too. Thanks for joining in at TMR

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a beautiful CAS design and I love the layout! Truly lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Krafty Chicks Challenge! - Rachelle