Friday 10 June 2022

Blooming Tired

Hello lovely peeps

Sorry I've been so quiet - I've been working 3 different jobs for the last 3 weeks so I have had very little time or energy for crafting.  But as of today I have just my new job so I will have my crafty time back again. Yay!


Today's card is using paper scraps from the Bird Song paper pad from First Edition. I used to store my papers in colour families but aside from it looking pretty it didn't really work for me as I struggled to find a co-ordinating paper when I was working on something.    

Luckily I had kept the front sheets of most of my paper pads (I never throw anything away, it might come in handy :D ) so was able to put them all back with their 'relatives', scraps included. It's so much easier now to find a few papers that go together.

The girl is from a stamp set called 'Bloom' from Aall & Create (Janet Klein) and I coloured her with Copics before cutting her out. The sentiment is from the same 'Bird Song' paper pad.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

Cardz 4 Galz #174 2 or more designer papers 

Get Creative Challenges #112 at least 2 patterned papers

Pammies Inky Pinkies 2223 Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Well done for reorganising your papers to work for you. You've certainly made a beautiful card with your patterned snippets. Sweet girl too.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. xxx

Di said...

Hi Katrina - so lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground! Love your card - really sweet. And I recognised the Song Bird papers immediately. I had a pad of those and loved all the textures so much!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, my favourite pink and green combo and a cute image so ticks all the boxes for me!! xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Katrina ….cutie image ….fabulous papers …love First Edition…
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Such a lovely card Katrina love the colours and the stamp hugs xxx

dorsetdawndesigns said...

It feels so good to use up paper scraps and this card is lovely. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT x