Thursday 10 February 2022

Hello Old Chaps

Hello lovely peeps, long time no see :D


Sorry I haven't been around blogland for a while. Since I started a second job I've not found much time for crafting, let alone blogging. I hope you've all been keeping OK, I'll try to pop around and visit you all soon.

I wanted to share this card with you made with 'Manly Chicks' by Stamping Bella, which I watercoloured using Distress markers. The sentiment was die-cut using a Debi Potter/Sizzix alphabet set from card coloured with Black Soot distress oxide.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Creative Crafting Uncles #25 happy birthday
CAS On Friday #224 male
Pammies Inky Pinkies 2206 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again soon.
Katrina x

3 comments:

Sue said...

What a fabulous card Katrina and nice to see you back! love those chicks lol hugs Sue x

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Alex said...

Wonderful birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite