Monday 24 May 2021

Sebastian the seahorse

Evenin' all. A late post today because I've been down with my lovely Mum for a couple of days (now we're allowed to stay overnight again) and I wanted to get this one blogged for a challenge ending tomorrow. 



The stamps are from Lavinia - I've used Sebastian the Seahorse (for the main image and also some of the seaweed at the bottom), plus a trailing vine stamp from a really old fairy set.

The background was done with Distress Oxides and an Aall & Create stencil (Broken Circles) on watercolour card. I used black Versafine ink to stamp and then a white pen to add highlights. The sentiment was done in CraftArtist using the Shabby Chic Seaside digikit.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge Under the sea 
Mod Squad Challenge Under the sea
Shopping Our Stash #445 Here fishy fishy
Let's Craft & Create Challenge #171 AG opt no patterned paper

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


5 comments:

Viv said...

I love this Kat!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Katrina, you have created a super background for your silhouette scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

so nice!

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's challenge this month. I really love what you have designed and colours used. Love to see you
back again at Bizzy Bec's Challenges aNNie Designer for Bizzy Bec
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a beautiful card. I love your background and the silhouette stamp you chose to work with. Thank you for joining us at Bizzy Bec's and good luck with your entry. Gail DT