Wednesday 8 July 2020

Hog heaven

Hello lovely peeps


I've made a spinner card with the images from Hog Heaven by MFT

Since I've hardly been in my craft room for the last year, I couldn't remember where on earth my transparent cord was, so I used some white cotton to suspend the image inside the circle.



I've done a quick video to show it spinning, I hope it will play for you.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
As You Like It Challenge Farm or Jungle - I love using farm animals since you have great 'accessories' to go with them like gates/hedges etc.
Cute card thursday #641 Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations all creatures great and small 
Creative Craft Cottages Challenges #131 add a flower/flowers
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Moving Parts
My Favourite Things Colour Challenge #144 
Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

7 comments:

Ilonka said...

Such a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Crafting Queen said...

Great design and cute image.

Jules said...

Hi Katrina

What a great card .. .. love the spinning element and your cute image and sentiment.

Thank you for sharing with the AYLI Challenge.

Love Jules xx
Guest DT at AYLI for July

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Marlies said...

A lovely spinner card with a cute little pig. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

Brenda said...

I LOVE spinners and yours is so beautifully crafted. Thank you so much for entering our farm or jungle challenge at As You Like It Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.