Friday 3 July 2020

A Splash of Purple

Hello lovely peeps


It's day 3 of the 30 day colouring challenge and today I've been watercolouring with Leonie Pujol's glitter brush pens. The stamp is from Stampotique, called Betsy. Isn't she gorgeous?

The background is a little unusual. I had to clean my Copic C5 and C7 nibs on Wednesday after colouring Ellie/Phant as there were deposits of ink building up. Once I had put the nibs back in the pens I poured the dirty Copic Cleaning fluid into a spritzer bottle and had enough 'ink' to spritz three card blanks with it.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Stampotique Designers' Challenge #352 Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations No patterned paper
 Crafty Creations #411 Anything Goes 
Cute card thursday #641 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Truly a crafter. Using the mucky water for the fabulous background. I used to keep a jar of water I used for mica paints to give my colours some shimmer. I love the stamp as well. Love Dawn x

Janette said...

So sweet i just love this.x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful!

Sue said...

Hi Katrina!!! Sorry I haven't been commenting but Paul has been in and out of hospital since last August!!! nice to see you back crafting..if you ever want to join a design team???? LOL huggles Sue x