Tuesday 6 August 2019

Special Friend

Hello lovely peeps


Just popping in quickly to share another card made with Craftascope products.

Ingredients:
pearl card blank
Triskaidecagon dies
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
sentiment from Floral Scent stamp set
flowers from Floral Harmony stamp set
Blissful Cocoa 8x8 paper pad from Anne Marie Designs

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Pixie's Snippets Playground #358
Make My Monday - #102 friendship
Get Creative Challenges #83 Anything Goes
Artistic Stampers  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

What a beautiful friend card. I love the muted tones. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Debbie Mageed said...

Very sweet and subtle card! I really love the colors you chose. I hope you send this card to a good friend who needs it! Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge at Make My Monday! Hope you can join us again soon.

Di said...

What a lovely card Katrina! Such soft colours and a very pretty design. And I love the frame die set you used!

Hugs

Di xx

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Sue - said...

I love the subtle colours of this card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Sandy said...

A lovely card for a friend, fab colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenge blog.
Hugs, Sandy DT