Thursday 31 January 2019

Cherry on top

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my two new followers :o)


Taking a break from the Large Sentiment stamps today to show you the birthday card I made for my sister using Cream Cake from Lili of the Valley.

First I printed off the sentiment (done with with Holiday Springs BTN font) onto an A4 piece of Simply The Best card (Limetree Crafts) and then cut it down and stamped the bunny with Black Memento ink in the opposite corner.

I coloured him in with Copics
Bunny: E41, E43, E44
Cake: E53, E55, E23
Icing: C0, C1, C2
Cherries/jam: R35, R29 and 5245 Graph-It marker
Candle: RV10, Y15, Y17
Grass: YG01, YG23

then doodled around the border with a black fineliner pen and layered it onto a paper from an old Always and Forever 8x8 paper pad (LOTV/Nitwit)


The 'cherry' was a berry from my Christmas stash to which I added a pair of hand-cut paper leaves, attached to the card with Glossy Accents.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
C.R.A.F.T. #499 Anything Goes 
Crafty Gals Corner # 184 CAS
Scrapping 4 Fun #132 CAS
Crazy For CAS #13 animal 
Dream Factory #64 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Inkspirational #179 photo - sweet things


Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

13 comments:

Priya said...

O how cute...
Lovely coloring too.
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
Priya-DT

Liz said...

Super design, Katrina. The lovely image is beautifully coloured and I love the sentiment. xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Oh this is super pretty Katrina. I love the doodled border - it's the perfect finishing touch :-) Hugs, Jayne x

Wishcraft said...

I'm always so jealous of anyone who can doodle... not a skill I possess! Love your fab design and that super cute image, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Billie A said...

What a darling card. I love the fun sweet image and Cherry.. I love the doodling around the card adds a great design to the CAS card. I need to remember this idea. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner.
Billie A
Crafty Gals Corner
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink
Crafty Catz

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful CAS card. I like the cherry on the top. Love Dawn x

Carole Pollard said...

So classy that's such a great CAS design and the perfect sentiment as well lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Claudia said...

What a cute card, that sweet bunny 💖. Thanks for participating in our Crazy for CAS challenge

iejlze said...

What a beautiful card! I love love love the coloring. Thank you for joining Crazy for Cas!

Brenda said...

I love that the design of your card shows off the beautiful image. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Shauna said...

What a sweet image, beautiful coloring, and a great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Doris Klein said...

Aaaaaaaaaawww.. what a super cute creation. Love this sweet image and the soft colours.

Thanks for playing along with our Dream Factory Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*GDT* Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog