Saturday 29 September 2018

A little birdie

Hello lovely peeps


Just popping in to show you the card I made for a friend's 70th birthday. She's not the kind of person who would want the age on her card though so don't tell anyone ðŸ˜‰



Ingredients:
Sheena stamping card
black Memento ink
Bird on Branch stamp by HobbyArt
Gansai Tambi paints
sakura quickie glue pen
glamour dust
Little Birdie 2 stamp set by Inkydoodles 

I went for a little surprise on the inside ...

Other ingredients:
Dogz stamp set by HobbyArt
Retro Multi Alphabet by MSE
Promarkers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
I love Promarkers #368 AG opt animal (Promarkers used for inside)

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

Viv said...

A lovely stamp Katrina - and a perfect card!

Liz said...

Great card, Katrina. I love the punchline inside! xx

hollyberry said...

Beautiful card love the surprise inside. Also love your colouring,it's so delicate.
Found this as I was checking to see if you had posted or not. Didn't get email notification 😥