Wednesday 23 November 2016

Happy Movember for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps


Wow, that week went quickly. Hot on the heels of my trip to Cornwall to see my family, my sister-in-law arrived for a few days and I had my first day back at work ☺
This week is a bit quieter though, so I'll be getting a couple more blog posts in. 

While it's still November, I thought I'd share my Movember card that I made for Leonie's sale shows last Wednesday/Thursday

To do the greeting  I stamped some of the Message Ribbons onto white card with Black Memento Ink


and cut them up to get the words/letters I wanted


Next I covered a 6x6" card blank with papers from the 'He Said, She Said' paper pad by Teresa Collins


To do the face I took some black card and cut the eyes in the 'Looking Good' die set and then the Big Heart Base, which I cut up to make the moustache. I arranged them on a square of more patterned paper and layered it up on the card with the sentiment.

It's finished off with black enamel dots (Ranger Enamel Accents)


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Crafty Catz #346: Anything Goes (Optional twist --use red)
Creative Moments #106 Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges #103 - Anything Goes with optional use a sentiment  
613 Avenue Create  #191 Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude  #21 Anything Goes Always
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge November 

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This did make me smile Katrina, I love it, brilliant card
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Katrina thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Mari said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Elizabeth Hart said...

Ahh - so creative. Loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What a fun and cheeky card :o) Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Tina dt

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been super busy. Love the card xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Ah- mazing..so creative so unique..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

Unknown said...

lol! I love this card as soon as I saw it, it made me smile and giggle .. just wonderful... goodluck on your entry and thanku for joining us at Creative moments challenge blog. DT Kristyn

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)