Tuesday 30 April 2024

Ittle Bitty Birthday

Hello lovely peeps,

Just popping in to show you the card I made for my goddaughters little girl who has just turned one.


The main image is an old stamp by Lili of the Valley, called Baby with Teddy. I stamped in black archival ink onto watercolour paper and then coloured in with Tim Holtz distress markers.
 

I had a rummage through my scraps of paper to find coordinating colours and cut them into banners/fishtail shapes etc.



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Sisterhood of Crafters Springtime designer paper
Cut it Up #302 Starts with a B  (baby, blanket, bear)
Stamping Sensations AG or Spring 


Thanks for stopping by, 
Katrina x

5 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Sarn said...

Oh my goodness - this is super cute. Gorgeous soft colouring and matching snippets. Love it.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Hope you join in with the skipping later. Xxx

Lia said...

O, how cute is this?! You made a really adorable card.
Lia DT TSOC

Di said...

Totally adorable card Katrina! So softly coloured and the added snippets are just perfect. Lovely work!!

Hugs
Di xx

Darlene said...

Awww how sweet and lovely soft designer papers! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B