Sunday 11 February 2024

I heart u

Hello lovely peeps, long time no see. I hope you are well



At long last I have some spare time/energy for crafting again so I'm popping in to share the Valentine's card I've made for hubby, using an old Docrafts stamp set. 

The images were all stamped onto watercolour paper with grey Memento ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir aqua pens and a damp paintbrush.  

For the background I splooshed some Candied Apple distress ink on a mat and spritzed with water before dragging some watercolour card through it. Over the top I've layered some plain white card with apertures cut using a heart shaped die (also Docrafts). I used foam tape to give the card some dimension.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Pammies Inky Pinkies 2405  Anything Goes 
Allsorts #767 Hearts/AG
Passion For Markers Challenge  #725 Use red and/or hearts
As You Like It Challenge Stamps or digis and why - although I like the versatility of digi stamps I just find it easier and quicker to use a physical stamp. Plus I love the effect of heat embossing (I've embossed my sentiment in white).  

Thanks for stopping by.
Katrina x

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! Jo x

Ellibelle said...

Three adorable bears on this cute card! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarah said...

Great to see you Katrina and what a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI too x

Sarah said...

Oops, I have a feeling I said Allsorts, I meant AYLI. Although it would also be most welcome at Allsorts!!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Just so sweet and gorgeous, I love this aperture design. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Popping back to also thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week too.
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the design.
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

super cute card!

brenda said...

Your card is just adorable, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and adding hearts.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card, the Bears are so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

SarahR said...

Hello there, awwww aren't those bears the sweetest! I miss Do-Crafts, they used to have a some really sweet stamps. Great layout as well and love your layout. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card, love those little stamped Bears and fabulous colouring and details..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card! I love those cute bears and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma