Monday 8 May 2023

I Gave You My Heart

Hello lovely peeps, i hope you are well



Just popping in to share a card I made with one of the Gorjuss Girl stamps - she's from the set called 'I Gave You My Heart'. I love these images, they're timeless.

She's coloured in with Promarkers and I cut her out with a cut-off oval die (I can't find the packaging and have had the dies for donkeys years so can't remember the brand). I rummaged through my bags of paper scraps for papers to go with her and cut them into fishtails. 


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

Simply Create Too #190 ladies first

TIME OUT Challenges #237 Fashionable 


Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


4 comments:

Di said...

What a fabulous design Katrina! I totally agree about Gorjust Girls images, they are indeed timeless.

Love the fishtail snippets too! Neat touch.

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

That’s a really sweet card. Love the way you used your Snippets and the die cutting.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Come up to the Treehouse for a cocktail or two xxx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Katrina
Hugs Sylvie xx

Kate said...

She's just gorjuss Katrina and yes definitely timeless - as is her simple and elegant fashion sense! I jjust love the eclectic mix of papers you used for the fishtails! So happy you were able to take Time Out and play cards with us at Time Out Challenges! Please come back again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!