Friday 24 February 2023

Peek a boo

Hello lovely peeps



Just popping in to share the peek-a-boo card I made for my sister's 50th (card club ladies, this is what we're making in April).

There's a good video showing how these are made here.

When you open the card up another image appears inside the aperture.


Ingredients:

The Fox Says stamp set (My Sentiments Exactly)
Alphabet stamps (MSE)
Chicken Dance stamp (Aall & Create)
My First Edition 12x12 paper and scraps
Bigz number die (Sizzix essentials)
nesting circle dies
alcohol pens
 

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  #200 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #488 Birthday wishes
Crafty Animals  #69 Anything Goes always with animal

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x


3 comments:

Liz said...

Love this card Katrina, what a clever design. Thanks for the link to the video. xx

Fikreta said...

its adorable!

Sarah said...

What a lovely "special" card, so pretty and a super design x