Wednesday 16 March 2022

Doing a Flip for Spring

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well. 

Spring is definitely on the way here in Somerset. It's getting warmer, the birds are singing and flowers are starting to pop up everywhere.   


Today I've got a flip card to share with you, with a bit of fussy cutting thrown in.


The papers and embellishments are all from the Spring Market range by Carta Bella. I have the digital versions so sized them in CraftArtist to fit my project. The sentiment is from a Louise Mulgrew digikit.


For the card blank I cut an A3 sheet of white card in half lengthways and then used a Crafters Companion Circle Swing Card die and a scoring board to create the flip mechanism.


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-

As You Like It Challenge interactive or not - I love to do interactive cards when I have time, especially for special occasions

Allsorts #667 spring is in the air 


Before I go I just want to share a couple of photos of our new bundle of fur, Phoebe

She was feral when we took her in but she is gradually getting used to us.


We can't touch her yet but she trusts us enough to go to sleep next to us.
I love her so much already 💗



Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I love your pretty card, and Phoebe is just adorable! >^..^<

Sue said...

Love these colours Katrina and gorgeous shaped card hugs Sue x

Viv said...

This is such a pretty card Kat.
Phoebe will soon be cuddled up on your lap I think! x

Claire said...

Pretty card but oh my I'm sorry bc Phoebe has stolen this post... She's a real sweetie with gorgeous tones and don't worry a happy home and regular meals will soon make her forget she was ever feral.

Enjoy getting to know your new fur baby 😺

Liz said...

Beautiful card Katrina, lovely papers and a great design. Thanks for sharing the photos of Pheobe, she is so cute. xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Katrina, lovely papers and pretty images - a fabulous design.
Your kitten is adorable, I'm sure she will soon settle with you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty spring card Katrina and a fab interactive design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts Spring challenge this week.
Pauline x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 💌m

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Katrina, very spring like. Awwww, Phoebe is absolutely gorgeous xx