Monday 7 June 2021

Frog Dude

Hello lovely peeps, I'm just popping in to share the card I made for my nephew's birthday.
 


I just love the kooky expressions on the animals in the Crazy Critters stamp set by Hobby Art. I coloured the frog with Copic markers before fussy cutting him out & layering up with various papers from my stash.

Other Ingredients:-
One Birdie Lane 8x8 paper pad (Lili of the Valley/Nitwit)
grey & black memento ink
tropical leaf die and watercolour paper coloured with distress ink


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Dream Valley Challenges #249 die cuts and/or punches
Creatalicious Challenges #212 AG with optional for a boy
Dragonfly Dreams  For the boys
Crafty Animals  #51 AG with animal
Bizzy Becs  AG 

Thanks for stopping by, stay safe
Katrina x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Katrina and I love those stamps hugs x

Viv said...

This made me smile Kat - he is one mad frog! And I love him!
Fab card. x

cotnob said...

A fun card Katrina, a super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x