Thursday 13 December 2018

Swing Time

Hello lovely peeps


I've got a leaving card to show you today, made with the preprinted Vintage Girls Art Sheet from Lili of the Valley, cut with one of the Nested Oval dies from Spellbinders.

For the card base I used an 8x8 white card blank, covered with my one of my favourite papers - from the Antebellum 8x8 paper pad (Raspberry Road). I roughed the edges with scissors.

To match the pale pink rose in the top corner of the paper I die-cut some 'Honesty' flowers (Sheena Douglass) from a scrap of pale pink paper in the 8x8 pad 'The Promise' (First Edition)

Other Ingredients:
pink adhesive gems
Country Lady 8x8 paper pad (Nitwit)
foliage dies from China
White sugar sprinkles ribbon (The Ribbon Girl)
computer sentiment

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
The Ribbon Girls Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge #218 Anything Goes and a sentiment
Rabisco Challenge #5 Anything Goes with haberdashery item

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x