Friday 22 June 2018

Pawly but Purrfect

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new follower :o)


Today's card is a variation on one I had published in Creative Stamping magazine last month featuring Simply Sweet Stamps. Sorry, did I not mention that? My first magazine commission, woo hoo! (although I have to say I'm disappointed they didn't send me a copy of the magazine.)

Here's a pic of the mag sent to me by a friend, it's got my mugshot and everything!


I used yellow and orange instead of the blues on this version, they're more my kind of colours (all Distress Oxides, smooshed onto my craft mat and spritzed with water before dragging watercolour card through).


Other ingredients:
Purrfect digi stamp set by Simply Sweet Stamps
Simply The Best 200gsm card
Promarkers
Linen textured 6x6 card blank
X-Cut nesting circle dies
Sakura pigma fineliner
Black card
Brush lowercase thinlits dies (Sizzix)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Just Add Ink #414 add a window/frame 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Bright and cheerful

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

5 comments:

meg said...

Brilliant make, love to see sentiments like this one

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

Chantell Randall said...

Fun and colourful card - very cute image. Congratulations on the Magazine item. Chantell Just Add Ink

Stampin Mindy said...

Love the punny sentiments. Such a sweet card. Awesome coloring a shading. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

♥ Mindy

Nikki Spencer said...

That is a bit cute Katrina! Lovely card and use of the Just Add Ink challenge, thanks for joining us this week.