Monday 21 May 2018

Happy Hour for LOTV and GDPR update

Hello lovely peeps


I've got another card to show you today featuring one of the lovely new Watercolour Digi images from Lili of the Valley.

First though, a quick word about the new data protection law (GDPR) coming into force this Friday (which applies to anyone with an 'audience' in the EU).

As required by the new law I have added a Privacy Policy page to my blog so you can see how I handle your information.

Also as required, I have sent an email to all of the people who 'Follow me by Email' asking them to confirm that they want to remain on my mailing list, so if you have received one of these and you still want to continue receiving my blog posts by email then please respond by the end of the month.

Thank you to everyone who has already replied, it's good to know you still welcome hearing from me :D

For today's card I have used Happy Hour - such a useful image and suitable for men or women. I've teamed it with one of the 'It's Time to Party' sentiments and a paper from the Springtime pad by Echo Park.

For finishing touches off I doodled some lines with a black Sakura fineliner and added Glossy Accents on one of the glasses.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Crafty Friends Challenge #84 B is for (Booze)
Southern Girls #185 sparkle and shine

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

8 comments:

meg said...

fantastic image and a great invitation card

Gina said...

I have been worrying about this GDPR stuff all week and think your policy is excellent. May I ask if it is from a template, as I would like to write something similar? XXX

Katrina Bufton said...

Gina I compiled it from a combination two or three different sites, mainly from
https://john.do/privacy-policy/
Please feel free to copy it for your own use.
Kind regards,
Katrina x

Gina said...

Thanks Katrina...I have directed others your way too as you seem to have crafted a great, easy to understand piece. Hope you don't mind XXX

Rommy said...

I was directed here by Gina. Firstly, let me say I love the designs here! I feel like I should dig through my old stash of stamps and pick up a few copic markers and see what I come up with. Secondly, amazing work on writing the GDPR section.

Fikreta said...

so nice!

pst said...

Great card, the image makes me feel thirsty. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous image Katrina. Love the watercolour finish of these lovely images from LOTV. They're branching out into new territory, it's fun to see what they're bringing out, though I do love their stock images, so hope they keep coming. Love the glossy accents on the glass and the doodled black accents. Lovely job. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Southern Girls for our 'Sparkle & Shine' challenge, love your take on our theme. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT