Thursday 19 April 2018

Princess Belle

Hello lovely peeps


Firstly I want to let you know that there are some gorgeous 'New Beginnings' stamps being released soon at Lili of the Valley, so watch this space for some sneaky peeks :o)

For today's card I've used the gorgeous Belle Simply Print from the last release at LOTV. By adding a couple of extra images I've turned her into a princess.

To start off I imported the PDF file into CraftArtist then used the CutOut tool to remove the white background. Next I added a crown from the 'Frou Frou Princess' digikit by Crafters Companion and positioned it over her headband.

After putting a pink paper behind her I added a castle and made it transparent so it blends in to the background (both from the Fairies digikit by CraftArtist).

The sentiment was added with the text tool and the Melanie BT font - I made the text white and added a drop shadow.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 (to come)  

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

meg said...

Some little girl is going to love this card, it's a beauty.

Viv said...

A fab girly card Kat!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Fab card Katrina, I wish I could do all that clever stuff with images !
Hugs Kaz xx