Monday 16 January 2017

Pudding Placecards

Hello lovely peeps, and a very warm welcome to my two new followers :o)


 I'm just popping in to show you the placecards I made for work's Christmas do in December. There were 34 of them to make in just over a week, so I did most of the work in CraftArtist.

I started off with a square of material from the Fairytales Autumn digikit which looked like raisins - I adjusted the colour from orange to brown. For the icing I added a square of material from the CocoaLatte digikit and 'cut' the squiggles freehand with the scissor tool. Sorry, but I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the holly image from.

I added shadows to the icing and holly to make them look 3D and then temporarily added a circle frame around each pud so I could add the names in the correct places.


The names were added using text on a curve with TwizotHmk font.


Before printing I removed the frames so it didn't matter if my die-cutting was slightly off :D


All that was left to do was cutting the placecard bases and puddings with a circle die and adding a dot of red Cosmic Shimmer for the holly berry.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:- 
Eclectic Ellapu - Christmas
ABC Christmas Challenge A for Anything Goes
Love to Craft #6 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

6 comments:

Babs said...

Well done you!! these really are so beautiful all with there names on too, I hope they all appreciate all your hard work..

Hugs Babs

Tracy Welham said...

These are delightful, love them! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Fantastic idea these are perfect Bet your colleagues just loved these such a special personelised touch Love and hugs Carole x

Zw@@n said...

Lovely placecards! Love the idea. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Joyce Ann said...

Now, those are dang cute!!! Great idea, thank you for sharing. Good luck in the challenge from the Eclectic Ellapu DT

Irena Stefanova said...

These are such adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at LTCCB and good luck! Hugs, Irena