Friday 22 July 2016

Mwah for Leonie

 Hello lovely peeps


Leonie is launching a brand new collection right now on Hochanda TV of Mixed Media dies and also some stamps. They are fabulous and will probably sell like hot cakes :)

I started off my card by making the background.
Here I've blended Distress Inks onto some Sheena Stamping Card.


I stamped some of the flower stamps over the top using the same colours of ink.


I found some nice chipboard letters in my stash and covered them with Titanium White acrylic paint


 I cut the mouth shape from the 'Looking Good' die set out of white card a few times and coloured them in with Promarkers. I then dabbed them on my Versamark ink pad, covered with clear embossing powder and melted with my heat gun. This gives them a lovely glossy finish and intensifies the colours (below is the 'before' and 'after' picture)


I cut the background down to fit a 6"x6" card blank before wrapping organza ribbon around the back and attaching it to the base card.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
SSS Work it wednesday use some wafer thin dies OR stencils in your project!
Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge 
Try it on Tuesday - Make us smile
Cardz 4 Galz # 27 No patterned paper
Glitter n Sparkle #197 Anything Goes

Make My Monday - Sentimental
 The Crafty Addicts #20 Anything Goes/Friends
Creatalicious Challenges #95 - ANYTHING GOES with optional add flowers
Crafting By Designs (monthly) July Anything Goes
Artistic Stampers  All Things Bright and Beautiful
 As You Like It Challenge Your trademark style (my makes nearly always include stamping and are a bit quirky)
 
  As I mentioned yesterday, I am having a little giveaway on my Facebook page to celebrate this new launch. You could win this fabulous set of Leonie's dies. These are extra deep ones and will cut up to 1.4mm


My teamies are also having giveaways and if you are not on Facebook, don't worry - Jane's giveaway is on her blog. You can find the team's blogs here -
Jane - Isleofcraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk
Nick - http://nickinbarnsley.blogspot.co.uk

 Leonie will be back on Hochanda tomorrow (Sat 23rd July) at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

16 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Saw this and it looked fabulous in the screen xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

Cazro said...

Mwah- fabulous, I spied this on the hochanda programme launching Leonie's dies. Loved this card, a super original idea. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.Caz DT

Anne said...

Lovely idea, the flowers make a fabulous background.
Anne x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome background! My favorite colors! Thanks for playing along with us at HLS!

Fikreta said...

wow! love colors!
wonderful backround!
hugs

Lula said...

Love your card in such vibrant colours! Thanks for sharing it with us over at TIOT.

Squirrel x said...

Thank you for sharing your trademark style with us at AYLI, such a gorgeous make! Hugs xx

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing with us at HLS!

Carole said...

I loved this card when I first saw it. Fabulous, thanks for sharing

JayBe said...

Wow! This is stunning, Katrina - what a great way to showcase the new products. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our " anything goes with optional add flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Notations of a Crafter said...

Perfect for outperform challenge thanks for entering this months artistic stamper challenge - Debs DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card and fab tutorial, thanks so much for sharing with us over at Crafty Addicts!
Hugs Donna (DT)
xx

Shawna said...

This is super embarrassing but I had to look up mwah.. All I needed to do was sound it out. Anyway, great card with lots of visual texture. Fun layout and I am really enjoying your background. Very 'sentimental' and hope the recipient gets lots of those mwah's.. Thank you so much for joining us at MMM.
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna DT