Friday 11 December 2015

Snowman Serenade

Hello lovely peeps, hope you are well.


Here's my first December card for LOTV, using 'Snowman Serenade'. I had to have this stamp - the idea of carolling snowmen really tickled me, plus I love a good old sing-song (in a big crowd so my voice gets drowned out blends in).


I've coloured the image in with Graph'It markers
Lantern and Carrots: 1210, 1230, 1270
Snow: 9500, 9501
Stones: 9506
Scarves: 7105

LOTV's Christmas Wishes A5 stamp set is really useful as there is a whole range of sentiments on it in different fonts and it includes 6 lines from Christmas carols.  I chose 'Tis the Season to be Jolly' because the snowmen look like they're having a fab time.



The papers are from the Winter Wishes 8x8 paper pad and I covered the bottom of the card with cotton wool dressing. I cut the 'Fa la la la la' out of silver mirri card using my Craft Robo.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Sweet Stampin - Snow Time
The Craft Barn Christmas
Pile It On  #98 - Anything Christmas/Winter
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas Cards
Papertake Weekly - Fun Fun Fun
A gem of a challenge #159 Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Friends #20 Christmas
Addicted to Stamps #115 Christmas
Holly Jolly - Anything Goes Christmas
That's Crafty! - Seasons Greetings
Fussy and Fancy  #154 - Happy Holidays!

Thank you for stopping by,
Katrina x

12 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Katrina! Great image and the metallic sentiment is so festive! Your snow is so fluffy, I want to reach out and touch it! hugs :)

Céline said...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

pst said...

Beautiful card. I love all the detailing with the wool, the border in the background, the buttons and the text out of mirror paper. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

Jo said...

Gorgeous, a real frosty feel to it.....the cotton wool snow is fab!
Jo x

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card...you've made me sing!

thank you for joining in with the Crafty Friends challenge....see you again!

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Sammy said...

Fab card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Pink Unicorn said...

What a pretty card, your snowman image is so cute. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Jane said...

Cute card and I love that writing you have cut out! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Fikreta said...

great card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a lovely holiday card - Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Theresa said...

beautiful. great textures. thank you for sharing with us over at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx