Thursday 8 May 2014

Catching Up





Crumbs, it has been a long time, hasn’t it? I must try to get back in the habit !
 
I’d just like to share photos of some of my favourite pieces with you from our Cardmaking Club sessions last year. Sorry for the explanations being a bit sparse, if you've any questions please ask x 
 

Imagination Decoupage Stamps

Coloured with promarkers and decoupaged, mounted onto red pearlescent card that has been embossed
 

No decoupage here, I heat embossed the outline with gold embossing powder then coloured in with pearly paints
 

Coloured with promarkers again and decoupaged,
layered onto tracing paper to lighten up the background a little

 

 Alcohol Inks on Acetate 

 As seen on TV!
I forgot to photograph this one before I sent it in to 'In the Classroom with Barbara Gray',
 so I snapped it during the show.
(all stamps by Clarity Stamps)
 
(Poppy Meadow stamp by Inkylicious)
 

Colouring tags and paper flowers with distress inks

 
 Love the way the ink pooled in between the grasses
- they were embossed with clear powder first
 

4 Panel Cards

Fabulous inspiration from club member Kristi
 
My effort - no comparison, but I'm happy with it

 

Tunnel cards

 (most stamps are Crafty Impressions)
 
(Ted is a Lili of the Valley stamp)

 
 
More to follow from this year's sessions ...

No comments: