Wednesday 24 May 2017

Just Be for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new email follower :o)


Today I have another unseen card from the archives, using the Just Be stamp set by Leonie.

First I drew a pencil line across the bottom of some white card and stamped the words on, lining up the top of the rubber stamp with the pencil line.


Then I inked and stamped it again to line up with the first one.
I stamped the beautiful fairy in just above the words


and coloured her in with Graph'It markers. The wings were stamped separately onto vellum and attached with Collall Photoglue after colouring.


For the background layer I ran some white card through the 8x8 version of the Leaf Vein embossing folder from Crafters Companion and coloured the edges with one of my markers to match.


For embellishments I rootled in my stash and found these lovely jade coloured beads. I fed some gold wire through the centres and twisted into a little loop to hold them in place before twirling the tops of the wire around my pokey tool (to match her curly hair).  They were attached with Collall 3D glue gel to the back of the sentiment (also from the 'Just Be' set).


I finished off by stamping the single flower from the 'Just Be' set several times onto thin card, which I then coloured and cut out. These were attached with more 3D glue gel.


Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, this is such a wonderful card. Love all the details.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Anne said...

Gorgeous Katrina, as always lots of lovely little details that you could miss on first look so thanks for the steps. Love how you've used the word strip.

Anne x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Tina Z. said...

ooo, this is so beautiful, I love it. I am so happy I found your blog and your inspirations!