Monday 19 February 2018

Fabulous Unicorn sneak peek for Simply Sweet Stamps

Hello lovely peeps


I'm incredibly excited today as I get to tell you about a new brand being launched under the Lili of the Valley umbrella on Friday (23rd Feb) called 'Simply Sweet Stamps'.

These designs have a contemporary, cute, cool and fun feel and reflect a growing trend for modern simple images for modern simple cards.  Simply Sweet Stamps have their own blog where you can find lots of inspiration and they will be available to buy from Friday from their Etsy shop and also from Lili of the Valley.

And the best bit ..... I have been chosen for the new Design Team. Woo hoo! (I'm so lucky :D )

For my first card I have used the 'Fabulous Unicorns' set which includes lots of tiny icons as well as five different unicorns and eight lovely sentiments.

I arranged one of the sentiments and several of the icons over the top of a pink inky splodge and then fussy cut around one of the unicorns to layer on top.

Ingredients:
Simply The Best 250gsm A4 card
Ink splat from the Inkblot Butterflies digikit by Daisytrail
Pink Sequins
Pink and Grey Promarkers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:- 
Addicted to Stamps and More #279 CAS
Make My Monday - #65 Messy background
Fairy Tale #187 use mini stamps

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #367 Anything Goes

  Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

12 comments:

meg said...

fantastic sentiment and image

Fikreta said...

its so adorable card!

Carole Pollard said...

Great design idea and these look like fab stamps Love and hugs Carole x

Claire said...

Not a believer or a fan of unicorns but I have to admit that sentiment is marvellous and so is your card, its very pretty x

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, everyone loves a unicorn and that sentiment is fabulous :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is a fantastic card! The image and sentiment are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing your card with ATSM!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 367 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Bianca said...

What a super lovely card and funny unicorn! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Kati said...

lol - what a funny unicorn! I love the background!
Thank for showing it for the fairytale-mini-challenge.
hugs
mamapia

Magic Flying Boots said...

I love this so much! xx

Nandini said...

Absolutely fabulous! Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT