Tuesday 23 January 2018

Bunny ATC on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps


Today's oldie but goodie stamp is from the Penny Black clear stamp set 'Touch of Whimsy' which was part of my prize for winning the Penny Black category in Cardmaker of the Year for 2011. The background may look familiar if you saw yesterday's post - I was quite pleased with how my random ink smooshing came out so I took a colour copy on my printer to use on another project :o)
I cut my background card down to ATC size (2.5x3.5 inches) then stamped the bunny onto Elegance Satin 160gsm paper with Black Memento ink. I coloured it in with Promarkers before fussy cutting.
(Cocoa, Cinnamon,  Tan, Almond)

Other ingredients:
grasses from the same stamp set
white gel pen
sentiment from Three Amigos by Mama Elephant
sakura black fineliner
cosmic shimmer glue

 I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
PaperArtsy #1 ATCs
Crafty Awesomeness Anything goes
Shopping Our Stash #338 Birthday
Seize The Birthday Optional One layer
Let's Craft & Create Challenge #133 Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

14 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love that bunny a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

Viv said...

Simply adore this Kat! Wish I was still swapping ATC's!!

Di said...

Wow Katrina - this really is fabulous! I've often thought about scanning some of my stamped and coloured images - especially when making batches of Christmas cards! I think you just persuaded me. And what fun to have a cardmaker of the year in the playground with us - and of course we all adore Penny Black!

Hugs

Di xx

Mimi said...

There's just something about this card... I just love everything about it! Truly. How clever to copy a background you liked! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week- please visit more often!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love that bright background for your sweet bunny, simple and beautiful.
Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Donna said...

Super cute card! Love that wee bunny!
Thanks for celebrating birthdays this week with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely adorable!

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Anne said...

Aww this is so sweet Katrina, I do love Penny Black
What a great idea to copy your background, I would never have thought of that!
Anne x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Crafty & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

TaeEun said...

This is so cute! Beautiful background and I really like how you colored the bunny! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

My Crafting corner said...

A beautiful card Katrina, I do love your backgrounds.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

Magic Flying Boots said...

Oh wow, this is adorable, I had to stop by for a closer look! Really lovely!

Jen xx