Sunday 19 November 2017

Dear Alice

Hello lovely peeps


Today's card features the Gorjuss stamp Dear Alice. I was in need of some colouring therapy in the week so I dug out one of my pre-stamped images to play with.

I coloured her in with Promarkers and a few Graph'Its/Marvy markers


Other ingredients:
  Gorjuss 8x8 paper pad
Pretty Grungy - Good Times sentiment stamp (LOTV)

  I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
 In The Pink #127 Spots and/or Stripes
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) Furry Friends
Creative Knockouts #220 Border time
Aud Sentiments Challenge #193 AG and a sentiment
The Crazy Challenge #261 Monochrome 
Sweet Stampin Birthday 

  Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

9 comments:

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card x

Fikreta said...

So pretty card.
Love this image

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... so pretty! Beautifully coloured and that's a great layout too. Love the paper combo.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh what a treat to get to stop in and comment on your gorgeous card as part of my DT duties Katrina. I already told you how much I love this on FB, but I don't mind saying it twice! Stunning creation hun. I LOVE the gorgeous ombré finish to her dress and your striking and stunning card design. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Birthday' challenge. I'm so glad you did! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Denise Goeldner said...

Beautiful card, love the colours chosen and design. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck.
Cheers Denise DT

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card, such a lovely image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Joe niinemae said...

Reminds me of my childhood book by Lucy atwell

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Birthday Challenge! Your card is so sweet!