Tuesday 26 September 2017

Chunky Snow on Throwback Tuesday

Hello lovely peeps


Today's Throwback Tuesday card features Leonie Pujol's Christmas Entwined Collection

The texture on the Snow die-cut is from Stampendous Chunky White Embossing Powder, but I didn't heat set it because I love the way the crystals look before they are melted. I used a liberal coating of Zig 2-way glue to stick it the crsytals down.


This was wrapped around the Snowflake Base which I'd die-cut in silver mirri card, then glued onto black pearlescent card.

I used more Zig 2-way glue and chunky embossing powder for the 'snowflakes' and along the top of the white pearlescent card that I used for the ground.

 I think this is the last of my unblogged makes from last year, so next Tuesday I'll be showing you something I've made with one of my older stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

gogeous card

Babs said...

Gorgeous card and such beautiful Snowflakes ..
Hugs Babs x

Unknown said...

Great card, love the gorgeous Snow against the dramatic black background
Hugs Kaz xx