Saturday 15 April 2017

Forever Swirls for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps, I hope you are well.


I'm just popping in with one of the cards I made for Leonie last year which made a reappearance on TV during the sale shows in March.

For the swirly layer I ran some peach core-dinations card through Leonie's Forever Swirls embossing folder and sanded the pattern lightly with a sandpaper block.

I die-cut the Big Heart Base from some darker peach card and some patterned script card, then wound some of the swirly bits in between the frame and the centre. The 'Love' die comes with the Funky Heart Base and I cut it from olive green card.

The paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the metal charm and pink twine are from The Ribbon Girl


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.
Katrina x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Katrina xx