Thursday, 28 July 2016

Foxy for Sugar Nellie

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new followers, I am thrilled to have you here.


It's time for a new challenge at Sugar Nellie, the theme as always is Anything Goes. You could win some fabulous goodies and you just need to make something with a Sugar Nellie image

For my inspiration card I've used the Gorjuss stamp set called The Fox. I love this set - as well as the main adorable image you get two cute little foxes plus some leaves and funky stars.

I stamped the main image onto Joanna Sheen's Elegance Satin card with black Memento ink and coloured her in with Promarkers (Pear Green, Lime Zest, Ice Grey 1-4, Budding Rose) and Graph'its for the skin and hair (sorry, I didn't make a note of them, doh).

I stamped the foxes onto some 'Falling Leaves' paper by Trimcraft/First Edition. After cutting them out I coloured the tails in with a white pen.

My card is layered up with some more papers in the same set, plus a gingham paper from Nitwit (Butterfly Kisses) and a circle of Hunkydory foiled acetate.


Please pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog to see some more inspiration from my fabulous teamies. If you have a Sugar Nellie image why don't you join in the fun this month? :)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
The Ribbon Girls July any image
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Animals
A Gem of a Challenge #174 Animals
Stamping Sensations  Anything Goes with a stamp and ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Can´t say what I like the most. Everything is perfect!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty those colours work so well delightful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly gorgeous Katrina. Love this sweet image and your fab card design is really striking. Love the green of her dress too. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message if you pop by, it really makes my day.
Katrina xx