Thursday 28 July 2016

Foxy for Sugar Nellie

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my new followers, I am thrilled to have you here.


It's time for a new challenge at Sugar Nellie, the theme as always is Anything Goes. You could win some fabulous goodies and you just need to make something with a Sugar Nellie image

For my inspiration card I've used the Gorjuss stamp set called The Fox. I love this set - as well as the main adorable image you get two cute little foxes plus some leaves and funky stars.

I stamped the main image onto Joanna Sheen's Elegance Satin card with black Memento ink and coloured her in with Promarkers (Pear Green, Lime Zest, Ice Grey 1-4, Budding Rose) and Graph'its for the skin and hair (sorry, I didn't make a note of them, doh).

I stamped the foxes onto some 'Falling Leaves' paper by Trimcraft/First Edition. After cutting them out I coloured the tails in with a white pen.

My card is layered up with some more papers in the same set, plus a gingham paper from Nitwit (Butterfly Kisses) and a circle of Hunkydory foiled acetate.


Please pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog to see some more inspiration from my fabulous teamies. If you have a Sugar Nellie image why don't you join in the fun this month? :)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
The Ribbon Girls July any image
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Animals
A Gem of a Challenge #174 Animals
Stamping Sensations  Anything Goes with a stamp and ribbon

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Valerija said...

Very cute! Can´t say what I like the most. Everything is perfect!
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

lovely card
hugs

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty those colours work so well delightful Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Truly gorgeous Katrina. Love this sweet image and your fab card design is really striking. Love the green of her dress too. Gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo