Sunday 10 May 2015

Ice Cream ...

... or was that I scream?

This is 'Uptown Girl - Isabelle Loves Ice Cream' by Stamping Bella.


I was trying to salvage a card where I'd mucked up the topper but liked the background.
After dragging it out of my pile of half-done projects I miraculously found nothing sticking to it or unwanted smudges! So far so good :D

So, I just needed to colour in my stamp again. No problem, right?

Unfortunately I've not quite got used to my new graph-it markers yet. 
It took me over an hour just to get the skirt right and now I've lost the will to craft.



I'm sure it will be back soon (say, after I've had my lunch).

Any hew, these are the graph-it markers I used (plus a blender)
 

Hope you're enjoying the weekend, whatever you're up to.
Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kat, love the cute image and fab design.

Donna x

caroline said...

lovely card. love the image as well, Thanks for joining us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ anything square goes challenge, good luck and hope you will join us again soon,
Caroline dt

Sue said...

This is a beautiful card Katrina. I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous...nothing to worry about with the skirt as far as I can see!
Sue...xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous make! That image is fab and you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Square' Challenge at Graph'It Colouring challenge
Claire xx