I got my inspiration for the first one from a Joanna Sheen/Diary of an Edwardian Lady backing paper.
I coloured some mount board with my Versa Color 'grape' ink pad, then sprinkled with clear UTEE . I inked up my Inkadinkdo grass seeds stamp with pearlescent champagne ink and pressed it into the second coat of the melted UTEE.
I wanted an 'organic' looking ribbon and found some wide gold fusible fibres type. I taped this to the card underneath the topper so that the adhesive doesn't show.
I didn't have a base card to match so just went around the edges of a white card with my grape ink pad.
The card is finished off with some purple pearl adhesive stones.
The second card is using another Diary of an Edwardian Lady backing paper. The mountboard was already a petrol blue colour which I thought would match well with the blue in the paper. I inked up one of Sheena's autumn leaves stamps with gold ink to press into the top layer of UTEE.
I couldn't find the right shade of turquoise ribbon to go with it so I tied one blue and one yellow organza ribbon on the card together.
I used different sizes of yellow blue and green adhesive gems to decorate the bottom.
The background is made up of three different pieces of coloured card. The pink card has been stamped with pink text and the swirls were added afterwards with Versamark ink and holographic embossing powder. The green card is a from the packaging of a My Minds Eye/Wild Asparagus kit which I have sanded around the edges. The last piece is just white card coloured with scattered straw distress ink. I stamped over it with the same butterfly stamp but using second generation ink (i.e. I blotted the inked-up stamp onto paper before I stamped it onto the card).
The orange backing paper is from the My Minds Eye 'Bloom and Grow' collection and the white polka dot ribbon was from Joanna Sheens website.
The tag was coloured with Frayed Burlap distress ink (and a very useful La Blanche flourish stamp). It's finished off with some garden twine!